Hi5 is seeking a hard-working individual with integrity to work in small team setting in our Shipping/Receiving department.
- Build custom sized wooden crates for laminate, solid surface, wood or glass parts to prepare for shipment. Box, stretch wrap and package steel components from powder coat line and hardware to couple with table tops
- The clerks perform a significant amount of bending, stretching, lifting and carrying, often using stepladders, pallet movers and forklifts.
- Pulling parts, shrink wrap, band and ship on pallets.
- Collaborate with receiving person to assist each other with daily expectations
- Receive, inspect and put away parts and complete necessary paperwork and computer entries.
- Review tariffs annually
- Load and unload trucks using forklift
- Compare products against order (quantity, quality, color)
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
- Sets up your work center by locating parts, gathering materials by work order and hardware for the particular job.
- Create and assemble parts following drawings from engineer team, work orders, and SOP’s (standard operating procedures)
- Ability to cross-train in multiple areas and work in small team setting.
- Maintain clean organized work cell
- Will be required to perform other tasks as requested, assigned, or directed.
- 3+ Shipping and Receiving experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in operating forklifts
- Working knowledge of computers and email
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to use power tools safely and effectively.
- Possesses physical strength and stamina required to stand, walk, and lift, bending, squatting, and reaching for long periods of time.
- Possesses physical dexterity necessary to assemble product parts.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust.