Hi5 is a manufacturer of high-quality commercial furniture. As a part of the production team, you are responsible for creating amazing products according to Hi5 brand standards.
- Sets up your work cell by locating parts, gathering materials by work order and hardware for the job
- Create and assemble parts following drawings from engineer team, work orders, and SOP’s (standard operating procedures)
- Make repairs using power tools and the knowledge gained by experience to ensure that all products meet Hi5’s high standards
- Maintain hand tools, equipment, inventory, and any necessary supplies
- Package parts together using boxes, stretch wrap, foam and wooden crates to prepare order for shipment
- Complete job packet paperwork, label, and stage components for Shipping Department. Materials are moved by hand, hand truck, cranes, or forklift
- Ability to cross-train in multiple areas and work in small team setting
- Maintain clean organized work cell
- Will be required to perform other tasks as requested, assigned, or directed
- Although rare, weekends, and overtime as required based on business needs
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- The ability to work well with others.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to operate and control equipment.
- To be flexible and open to change.
- Physical skills like strength and coordination.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Experience with reading a tape measure and fabrication drawings.