Hi5 Furniture is a manufacturer of high-quality commercial tables. Our production team is responsible for creating amazing products according to Hi5 brand standards. This is American made product at its’ finest.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up your work cell by locating parts, gathering materials by work order and hardware for the particular job.
- Create and assemble parts following drawings from engineer team, work orders, and SOP’s (standard operating procedures)
- Make repairs using power tools and the knowledge gained by experience to ensure that all products meet Hi5’s high standards
- Maintain hand tools, equipment, inventory and any necessary supplies
- Build custom sized wooden crates for laminate, solid surface, wood or glass parts to prepare for shipment. Box, stretch wrap and package steel components from powder coat line and hardware to couple with table tops
- Completes work orders paperwork, label and stage components for Shipping Department. Materials are moved by hand, hand truck, cranes or forklift
- Ability to cross-train in multiple areas and work in small team setting.
- Maintain clean organized work cell
- Will be required to perform other tasks as requested, assigned, or directed.
- Weekends, and overtime as required based on business needs.
- 1 year in Manufacturing Factory setting preferred
- Must have a can do, positive attitude and take pride in your work.
- Assembling, Fabrication, Hand tool, Production, assembly, mechanical, tape measure, blueprint, power tools
- Operate forklifts, table saw, chop saw, drill guns, nail gun, rivet guns, etc.
- Manually lift and move heavy components repetitively; up to but not limited 50+ pounds
- No felons allowed.