The ideal candidate will be Exceptionally Detailed-orientated and be an expertise in 2-D and 3-D SolidWorks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize 3D software (SOLIDWORKS) must be able to create detailed manufacturing prints, vendor and technical drawings and installation instructions per engineer’s request
- Responsible for manage SolidWorks product models, including all updates, product changes and ECN’s to master models.
- Maintains digital engineering libraries and files including Part Numbers, BOM’s, in Solid Works and internal manufacturing system
- Understanding of subassemblies to create manufacturing work orders
- Learn company processes and components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Available to work a flexible schedule as business needs dictate.
- Understanding of weld symbols on fabrication drawings
- Be familiar with manufacturing equipment and processes including laser, punch press, MIG and TIG welding, powder coating, and packaging
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain clean organized work areas at all times
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptionally Detailed-orientated
- Expertise in 2-D and 3-D SolidWorks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be highly reliable and demonstrates ownership of job duties.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity, must maintain tact and diplomacy in difficult situations.
- Must be able to effectively manage confidential information.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs