Hi5 is seeking an extraordinarily detailed-orientated person that is an expert in SolidWorks modeling, drawing creation and order processor. This position supports two engineers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize SolidWorks, must be able to create detailed models, manufacturing prints, technical drawings and installation instructions per customer specifications
- Attention to detail, quality and speed
- Responsible to manage SolidWorks product models, including all updates, product changes and ECN’s to master models.
- Maintains digital engineering libraries and files including Part Numbers, BOM’s, in Solid Works and internal manufacturing system
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes including subassemblies to create manufacturing work orders
- Understanding of weld symbols on fabrication drawings
- Be familiar with manufacturing equipment and processes including laser, punch press, MIG and TIG welding, powder coating, and packaging
- Agile worker, continuous improvement and process automation experience
- Maintain clean organized work areas at all times
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment
Things for the candidates to bring to the interview:
- Examples of prior drafting work (on laptop or screenshots of work acceptable)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detailed orientated; Meticulous
- Computer aptitude
- Expertise in SolidWorks
- Calm temperament
Must be highly reliable and demonstrates ownership of job duties.